1. Purchase of Gift cards can be at our internet Store and Physical Book Store and all items sold in our Book Store can be purchased using the Gift Cards.
2. Denominations available from Rs 100 (US $2) to Rs 5000 (US $100).
3. Card can also be reloaded with multiple denominations upto Rs.5000.
4. Multiple redemptions using gift card possible.
5. Check gift card balance online.
6. Hassle free gift giving and choice left to the recipients.
Order Gift Cards @ iStore
Gift Cards can be ordered online on internet Store and they will be shipped to your shipping address. Click here to purchase Gift Cards online.
Note: Redeeming Gift Cards (purchasing books etc., using Gift Cards) on the internet store is not supported yet.
Check balance on your Gift Card online
Note: The pin number printed on the back side of the Gift Card is required for checking balance online.
Terms of Acceptance
1. This card is the property of Sri Ramakrishna Math, if found, please return it to Sri Ramakrishna Math Bookstall, Mylapore, Chennai.
2. This card holds no value until activated through a minimum load of Rs. 100. This card can be reloaded with fixed denominations as permitted by the Bookstall.
3. This card is redeemable only at Sri Ramakrishna Math Bookstall, Mylapore, Chennai.
4. The cash amount loaded on the card shall be valid for 180 days from the date of activation or reload.
5. This card can neither be redeemed for cash nor would any unutilized balance after expiry date is refunded; however the balance can be carried forward for subsequent reload done before the date of expiry.
6. This card is not redeemable on 5 special Jayanti days in a year namely Sri Ramakrishna Jayanthi, Sri Sarada Devi Jayanthi, Swami Vivekananda Jayanthi, Swami Ramakrishnananda Jayanthi and Kalpatharu day.
7. This is not a credit card.
8. No refund of cash will be made for any items purchased with the gift card.
9. Charge slip issued at the time of loading, reloading or redemption of the card will show the remaining card balance and validity. Card balance may also be obtained from Sri Ramakrishna Math Bookstall or checked online (see above).
10. If this card is lost, stolen or damaged no cash will be refunded. However, a new card loaded with the remaining value would be issued after levying a service charge if proof of authenticity (charge slip) is provided along with immediate written notification as required by Sri Ramakrishna Math Books